A new entrant joined the ultra-fast-charging Chinese phone wars today as Vivo announced its Super FlashCharge 120W technology. There aren’t any details yet on how it works, but the claim is that it’s capable of fully charging a 4,000mAh phone battery in just 13 minutes, which would make it the fastest solution on the market if it were actually to ship in a phone. Company representatives didn’t respond to a request for further information.
- The Verge – Samsung reportedly won’t include chargers with some phones starting next year
- Chongdiantou – What equipment can the biscuits be used for? OPPO 50W Super Flash Cookie Charger Compatibility Evaluation
- Gizchina – HONOR TO ANNOUNCE 200W FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY SOON
- Naver – 차세대 GaN 전력소자의 멀티 USB 고속 충전기 “HyperJuice”
- Navitas GaNFast Chargers Make a Splash at China Joy 2020, China’s #1 Digital Entertainment & Gaming Expo