A new entrant joined the ultra-fast-charging Chinese phone wars today as Vivo announced its Super FlashCharge 120W technology. There aren’t any details yet on how it works, but the claim is that it’s capable of fully charging a 4,000mAh phone battery in just 13 minutes, which would make it the fastest solution on the market if it were actually to ship in a phone. Company representatives didn’t respond to a request for further information.
- What is USB-C and what benefits does it bring?
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology