A new entrant joined the ultra-fast-charging Chinese phone wars today as Vivo announced its Super FlashCharge 120W technology. There aren’t any details yet on how it works, but the claim is that it’s capable of fully charging a 4,000mAh phone battery in just 13 minutes, which would make it the fastest solution on the market if it were actually to ship in a phone. Company representatives didn’t respond to a request for further information.
- You Won’t Get A Charger With The iPhone 11, iPhone SE Or iPhone Xr Either
- GaNFast Chargers Enable Apple iPhone 12 High-Speed Charging Compatibility
- CliveMaxfield – Si? No Thanks! GaN? Yes Please!
- WSJ Announce GaN Charging is the Discovered ‘Holy Grail’ of Apple Fast Charging
- ReviewGeek – PSA: Your New iPhone 12 Won’t Come With a Charger, So Buy One Now