Samsung was one of the first to deliver fast charging in its smartphones, first adopting Qualcomm’s Quick Charge technology with the Galaxy S5 series, before debuting its own bespoke Adaptive Fast Charge tech with the Galaxy S6.
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology
- BGR – Xiaomi could release its 100W fast charging technology in an upcoming Black Shark phone