Chargers are transitioning from silicon transistors to gallium nitride (GaN), enabling these irritatingly bulky accessories to shrink in size. Anker and RavPower both make power adapters that put out more current than you’d expect for their svelte dimensions thanks to the magic of GaN.
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology
- BGR – Xiaomi could release its 100W fast charging technology in an upcoming Black Shark phone