Chargers are transitioning from silicon transistors to gallium nitride (GaN), enabling these irritatingly bulky accessories to shrink in size. Anker and RavPower both make power adapters that put out more current than you’d expect for their svelte dimensions thanks to the magic of GaN.
- You Won’t Get A Charger With The iPhone 11, iPhone SE Or iPhone Xr Either
- GaNFast Chargers Enable Apple iPhone 12 High-Speed Charging Compatibility
- CliveMaxfield – Si? No Thanks! GaN? Yes Please!
- WSJ Announce GaN Charging is the Discovered ‘Holy Grail’ of Apple Fast Charging
- ReviewGeek – PSA: Your New iPhone 12 Won’t Come With a Charger, So Buy One Now