Microsoft has just announced the new Surface Pro 7, and with it comes a long-awaited move to USB-C for the company’s 2-in-1 PC. Otherwise, it retains the same familiar design as before. The internals have been upgraded with Intel’s latest-generation processors, but the Surface Pro still has a 12.3-inch display — and the Surface Type Keyboard and Surface Pen continue to be essential accessories.
- The Verge – Samsung reportedly won’t include chargers with some phones starting next year
- Chongdiantou – What equipment can the biscuits be used for? OPPO 50W Super Flash Cookie Charger Compatibility Evaluation
- Gizchina – HONOR TO ANNOUNCE 200W FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY SOON
- Naver – 차세대 GaN 전력소자의 멀티 USB 고속 충전기 “HyperJuice”
- Navitas GaNFast Chargers Make a Splash at China Joy 2020, China’s #1 Digital Entertainment & Gaming Expo