Global Sources Electronics is the world’s largest electronics sourcing show. The second phase, Mobile Electronics, includes 3,800 booths and runs from October 18 to 21 with the focus on mobile devices and mobile accessories. The show is held every April and October at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, attracting volume buyers from more than 150 countries and regions to see manufacturers and suppliers from China, Korea and across Asia. Ninety percent of exhibitors are exclusive to the show.
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology
- BGR – Xiaomi could release its 100W fast charging technology in an upcoming Black Shark phone