Chargers using gallium nitride are starting to enter the market, capable of delivering high quantities of power to devices while staying a reasonable size, and even taking up less space than conventional chargers. AppleInsider explains what’s changed in chargers, and how it can help redefine the accessory industry.
- The Verge – Samsung reportedly won’t include chargers with some phones starting next year
- Chongdiantou – What equipment can the biscuits be used for? OPPO 50W Super Flash Cookie Charger Compatibility Evaluation
- Gizchina – HONOR TO ANNOUNCE 200W FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY SOON
- Naver – 차세대 GaN 전력소자의 멀티 USB 고속 충전기 “HyperJuice”
- Navitas GaNFast Chargers Make a Splash at China Joy 2020, China’s #1 Digital Entertainment & Gaming Expo