I’m fascinated by batteries. The very idea of a battery is interesting: this silent, static objectthat holds within it power, electricity — light, movement, energy. Batteries, especially rechargeable ones, are fascinating because they are both simple — stored energy released as components need them, and then filled back up through another source — and incredibly complex. The very makeup of today’s modern lithium-ion battery is something to behold, and requires a considerable amount of engineering prowess to install safely into a product like a phone.
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology
- BGR – Xiaomi could release its 100W fast charging technology in an upcoming Black Shark phone