The Baseus 65W 2C1A multiport GaN charger is perhaps the most versatile GaN plug yet. The charger offers a maximum of 65W of power: up to 65W from a single USB-C, 45W and 18W split between either the two USB-C ports or a USB-C port and a USB-A port, or 45W (split between the two USB-C ports as needed) and 18W to the USB-A port.
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology
- BGR – Xiaomi could release its 100W fast charging technology in an upcoming Black Shark phone