The Chinese smartphone accessories manufacturer ‘Baseus’ held a conference where it released around 100 new products related to phone protection, consumer electronics, car accessories, chargers, audio, lighting, etc. However, the most impressive product was the Baseus 2C1A GaN Fast Charger. Why? Because this charger is the First GaN charger as well as the world’s first 2C1A 65W USB PD GaN charger
- You Won’t Get A Charger With The iPhone 11, iPhone SE Or iPhone Xr Either
- GaNFast Chargers Enable Apple iPhone 12 High-Speed Charging Compatibility
- CliveMaxfield – Si? No Thanks! GaN? Yes Please!
- WSJ Announce GaN Charging is the Discovered ‘Holy Grail’ of Apple Fast Charging
- ReviewGeek – PSA: Your New iPhone 12 Won’t Come With a Charger, So Buy One Now