Wall chargers made with gallium nitride (GaN) transistors can be considerably smaller than ones that use silicon instead. An outstanding case in point is the Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim, which is tiny but can still put out 30W to quickly power up an iPad Pro or even a MacBook.
- The Verge – The HyperJuice 100W GaN USB-C charger is now available for $99
- Trotons Tech – SlimQ f100 – World’s 100w GaN FasT Charger Review, Features, and Price
- TheVerge – Apple might not include a charger with the iPhone 12. Good
- Navitas: World’s leading GaN power IC company, creator of GaNFast technology
- BGR – Xiaomi could release its 100W fast charging technology in an upcoming Black Shark phone