Wall chargers made with gallium nitride (GaN) transistors can be considerably smaller than ones that use silicon instead. An outstanding case in point is the Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim, which is tiny but can still put out 30W to quickly power up an iPad Pro or even a MacBook.
- You Won’t Get A Charger With The iPhone 11, iPhone SE Or iPhone Xr Either
- GaNFast Chargers Enable Apple iPhone 12 High-Speed Charging Compatibility
- CliveMaxfield – Si? No Thanks! GaN? Yes Please!
- WSJ Announce GaN Charging is the Discovered ‘Holy Grail’ of Apple Fast Charging
- ReviewGeek – PSA: Your New iPhone 12 Won’t Come With a Charger, So Buy One Now